top of page

Complaints procedure 


In the unlikely event there have a problem, we will do everything we can to resolve it quickly and courteously.


A complaint can be received either verbally or in writing and can be made by:

  • service user

  • someone acting on behalf of a service user and with their written consent, e.g. an advocate, relative, Member of Parliament. etc.

  • someone acting on behalf of a service user who is unable to represent his or her own interests, provided this does not conflict with the resident’s right to confidentiality or a previously expressed wish of the resident.

A complaint can be made: by telephone; in writing; by email; or in person. All responses will be made/ followed up in writing (preferably email).


Complaints can be made to:


At Home Support Services Ltd

Blu- Ray House

Suite 3 62 Alexandra Road



020 3620 8833 or


Once your complaint has been fully dealt with by At Home Support Services Ltd, if you are not satisfied with the outcome, you can complain to the Local Government Ombudsman (LGO). The LGO provides a free independent service. You can contact the LGO Advice Team for information and advice, or to register your complaint:


Telephone: 0300 061 0614




The LGO will not usually investigate a complaint until the provider has had an opportunity to respond and resolve matters.


Our service is registered with and regulated by the CQC. The CQC cannot get involved in individual complaints about providers, but is happy to receive information about our services at any time. You can contact the CQC at:


Care Quality Commission (CQC)

National Correspondence, Citygate

Gallowgate, Newcastle upon Tyne


Telephone: 03000 616161/ Fax: 03000 616171

bottom of page